Wednesday, June 1, 2016

Introductory Post

Movies are my favorite form of entertainment, across all genres and time periods, there is nothing I enjoy more than a good cinematic viewing. Since I was a young boy it was one of the most simple and rewarding things I could do, just sit down in front of a screen and be taken away to wherever was shown in front of me. I enjoy talking about movies with my peers and strangers alike, and find this to be a topic I could go on and on about for a long time. So all in all I consider them to be something I would enjoy writing about and sharing my thoughts and opinions with you, my readers. I am Daniel Marrero, a 21 year old male attending Fordham University. I currently reside in The Bronx, where I have lived in the same apartment building my whole life.

Over the course of the next few months I will share with you my thoughts on movies, actors, genres, directors, and anything else related with film. I will discuss new movies as they release throughout the summer, and I will discuss old movies which I either know and love or am currently discovering for the first time. My opinions will be biased, for example, anything with Adam Sandler in it is automatically shit to me, did you guys even see that awful cowboy movie he released on Netflix? It's called The Ridiculous Six and was so bad I couldn't bear to watch past the first 20 minutes up. It's clear all he does at this point is just phone up a bunch of his buddies and cast them to dick around on screen in horrible one dimension roles in a cash grab attempt. But it seems to be working I guess, considering Adam Sandler has a new movie on Netflix starring his good ol' buddy David Spade, I don't even want to get started on that guy, Sandler also has 2 more movies coming because of his 4 movie deal with Netflix. I digress, and will just wrap up my introduction by saying this blog will reflect my personality, my thoughts on movies, actors, directors etc and will be frequently updated throughout the coming months.

No comments:

Post a Comment